What is SSL? SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
Why choose ABT Internet?
- Guaranteed Client Satisfaction
- 24*7 Services Available
- Top Rank on Google, Yahoo, Bing etc
- Experienced and Professional Manpower
- Extremely progressive tools and technologies
- On time delivery of project element
- The efficient team of website designers and Developers
- Perfect project based consultation
"Many years of prompt service It has been many years since I have opened my ABT account and you have been a consistently excellent service provider. In fact, so much so that when I was asked who my ISP/ASP was, I jealously guarded that fact, especially when every other ISP in NY was experiencing multiple problems, and poor service delivery? D. Hammond"Hammond is a Unix Guru consultant with over 15 years of experience in Programming, TCP/IP and Internet.